This article from mconsultingprep.com discusses what makes a good management consultant.
You have passed the vigorously competitive recruitment process into management consulting. Behold, you have now stepped on an even more challenging journey to become a successful management consultant?
How to survive? How to do well there? What are some traits of a successful management consultant? In this article, I’ll share with you the five elements you need to succeed in management consulting.
What Makes a Good Management Consultant?
A consultant needs 5 attributes to become successful:
- Strong ambition for success: maintaining work consistency and achieve the highest results in difficult tasks
- Excellent content skills: problem structuring, data gathering and analysis, presentation
- Excellent people skills: leading teammates, working with support staff, influencing clients
- Excellent learning capabilities: quickly adapting to new industries, functions and locations
- Effective, efficient resource management: producing the best results with the least amount of time and effort
Go here to read the full article.