Who We Are
ZT Systems is an established multibillion-dollar technology company with 25 years in business. We are one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. At ZT Systems, we put people first, and from day one our team members take on an ownership mentality. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers.
What We Do
ZT engineers hyperscale compute and storage solutions that are tailored to the unique workloads and business needs of our global datacenter customers. With the proven ability to deliver these solutions, ZT Systems is well positioned as the design, manufacturing, and logistics partner of choice for hyperscale compute and storage customers.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Data Scientist is responsible for participating in the development and implementation of data models and manufacturing process analysis tools. The Senior Data Scientist implements statistical and mathematical solutions to address business problems across all manufacturing business intelligence efforts.
- Lead the development of analysis methodologies for business intelligence tools and predictive modeling by investigating, developing, and refining new analytic capabilities for deployment in the business.
- Use analytical rigor and statistical methods in analyzing data on manufacturing processes to feed planning models which can accurately predict risk, time to completion, and process capability.
- Analyze diagnostics and process data to identify potential improvements and assess the impact of environmental or process changes.
- Organize, design, develop ETL workflows from heterogeneous data sources and dashboards for scalable, refreshable analysis and reporting
- Serve as the focal point for manufacturing process data access by interacting with enterprise IT systems to identify and procure the data streams needed to facilitate analysis.
- Lead efforts to improve data quality by identifying missing data, working with manufacturing engineering to streamline data collection procedures, and interfacing with IT stakeholders to define data validation rules.
- Establish the foundations upon which the production engineering teams can more effectively analyze manufacturing data; identify and create key data sets used for analysis across the organization
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering disciplines
- 2 + years relevant experience in data science with a focus on manufacturing and operations domain
- Demonstrated experience in database structures, SQL server databases, queries, and related tools such as SSIS, SSMS, SSRS, and T-SQL
- Understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing and ETL framework
- Demonstrated experience with R, Python, or similar analytical programming languages
- Demonstrated experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals.
Are you ready for a change? Join us at this critical growth inflection point as we engineer the hardware infrastructure powering a world of cloud computing, cloud storage, artificial intelligence and machine to machine transactions.
ZT Systems – Transforming Ideas Into Reality.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.