Community Banking Relationship Manager
Zions Bank recognizes that its strength comes from the dedication, experience and talents of its diverse employee base. As we usher in the next generation of banking, we’re committed to being the premier employer of choice. We’re proud to have ranked among American Banker magazine’s “Best Banks to Work For” every year since 2013, as Best Employer from Utah’s Best of State and among the Best Places to Work in Idaho. Make the leap into a new era of banking. Let us transform your career.
- Responsible to maintain a high level of client satisfaction while generating, managing and servicing a portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for generating, retaining and expanding lending, investment and deposit relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develops, generates and follows-up on new client leads through existing clients and referrals.
- Responsible for sales, credit analysis, proper loan structuring, and interviewing applicants.
- Is familiar and complies with applicable company policies and all banking regulations including, but not limited to BSA, USA Patriot/CIP requirements, AML and other regulations.
- Client base May include Commercial, Private, Consumer and Business Banking customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelors degree and some experience with credit associated lending, client relationship and customer development or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Basic knowledge of credit associated lending, loan structuring, financial strategy and customer development.
- Must have perceptive character judgment.
- Ability to expand client relationships and product sales.
- Strong sales ability.
- Ability to structure loans and monitor credit performance.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of a applicable lending policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of software applications, including word processing and spreadsheets.
To review our Benefits Summary click here.
Zions Bancorporation and its affiliates and divisions (“Zions”) is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment. Zions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and employment candidates and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, age, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zions will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Zions encourages applicants of all ages.
It is Zions’ policy not to discriminate because of a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran. This includes spouses and other family members. Also, Zions will safeguard the fair and equitable treatment of protected veteran spouses and family members with regard to all employment actions and prohibit harassment of applicants and employees because of their relationship or association with a protected veteran.
Applicants Requesting Accommodations: If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career site. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801/844-7628. Please email your resume/cover letter, indicate what position you are interested in and include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line to ensure your information is routed to the appropriate contact.
Click here to view our EEO Statement.
Click here to view applicable Federal, State and/or local employment law posters.