$72,100 – $102,433 a year
Full Job Description
Location(s): MN – Minneapolis; CO – Denver
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Manage all aspects of product life cycle to meet or exceed P&L or DSM goals across C&I or Mass segments. Manage all aspects of the portfolio’s marketing mix, communications, training, and support needs. Drive effectiveness of product delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the corporation’s product market vision, plans and status to meet market segments’ needs and product goals. Oversee and ensure all portfolio strategies meet corporate and customer needs.
- Implement all aspects of portfolio’s marketing mix including: pricing, sales channels, launch activities, acquisition and retention, life-cycle management and customer migration paths. Manage all aspects of daily product portfolio issues across segments to meet goals. Provide work direction to achieve goals.
- Develop budgets, sales forecasts, DSM and profitability goals. Track the progress of each portfolio (P&L) and product against target. Accountability to product P&L. Ensure programs are being implemented within regulatory policies and requirements (specific for each state).
- Drive and champion recommendations to Product Development of new technologies available. Ensure product content and prices are accurate.
- College degree required.
- Four years of experience in marketing, product management or product development is required.
- Team and peer leadership with excellent communications skills and proven results.
- For DSM portfolio management, two years experience with regulatory requirements and conservation programs is mandatory.
- MBA preferred.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN – Minneapolis || MN – Minneapolis; CO – Denver || United States (US) || Customer And Innovation || 45700:Product Development || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $72,100 to $102,433 per year
Click here to see our benefits
Requisition Number: 28961
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org