World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,000+ staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
World Vision Internships provide a three-month opportunity for exceptional students and recent graduates ready to explore a career in the international relief and development sector. We are committed to providing interns with a meaningful learning experience where they are able to learn, grow and connect alongside other emerging professionals who are passionate about our mission.
Learn: Take on challenging and meaningful work assignments while developing your technical skills and gaining valuable hands-on experience.
Grow: Deepen your understanding of the sector, develop your leadership potential and grow your Christian faith during weekly professional development seminars and workshops.
Connect: Form connections with a diverse nationwide intern cohort and build your professional network at one of the largest international relief, development and advocacy organisations in the world.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Eligible to work in the United States (US Citizen/resident or F1-student visa).
- Current student or recent graduate from an undergraduate/graduate programme (within 2 years).
- Adhere to World Vision International’s Christian Statement of Faith.
- Willingness to use own electronic devices for internship purposes, and disposition to let WVI install endpoint security software in those devices.
Internship opportunities are performed remotely within the US, they include:
- Digital Channels Intern: Digital Channels Intern | United States | World Vision (wvi.org)
- Advocacy Support Intern: Advocacy Support Intern | United States | World Vision (wvi.org)
- Creative and Graphic Design – Advocacy Intern: Advocacy Internship – Creative and Graphic Design | United States | World Vision (wvi.org)
Stipend: $650 per month
How to Apply:
We are accepting applications only through our website. Please see specific opportunities and apply directly online at: http://careers.wvi.org/internshipdetails
The application deadline is Tuesday, November 30 at 11:59 PM.
For more information about World Vision International, please visit our website: Recent Grads & Internships | World Vision (wvi.org) Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.