Full Job Description
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
WIM’s Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides virtual service and support for clients of The Private Bank and Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) — and to affluent customers of Wells Fargo Bank. Our client-servicing employees manage millions of client interactions each year via phone, chat, email, and correspondence. With employees located in five regions, the ICC’s client-facing groups include Brokerage Services and High Net Worth, Affluent, and Banking Services. They are supported by employees in three support groups — Business Administration; Business Strategy, Initiatives, and Technology; and Operations.
Are you ready to explore new challenges and develop new skills? If you’re looking for a change of career or are returning to work after a break, consider joining the ICC licensing training program as an Investment Resource Consultant Trainee!
The licensing training program prepares you for a role as an Investment Resource Consultant in the ICC. We’ll provide you with online training, classroom instruction, and other activities that will prepare you for a business development career in the financial industry. You’ll receive coaching, resources, and development opportunities to help you pass the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam, and then achieve your Series 7 and 66 certificates within the provided training time. In addition, you will be expected to obtain the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) designation within 180 days of hire.
After you have successfully completed the full-time structured training program and obtained the appropriate registrations, you will transition to an Investment Resource Consultant 1 role in the ICC’s Investment Resource Center. You will build relationships with clients and help fulfill their brokerage needs. Upon transition, you will receive a base salary increase and bonus eligibility.
To find out what it’s like to work in our Investment Contact Center, please view our “Working at Wells Fargo – Investment Contact Center”, video on YouTube. You will hear unique team member perspectives about career development, engagement opportunities, and client service — the foundation of our culture.
Want to learn more about our team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to discover what our team members are saying: youtu.be/qoX6zB6YZlM
- 6+ months of customer service experience, business development experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to understand client concerns, questions, and problems then identify appropriate solutions
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Call center experience
- Knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- Successfully completed Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam or FINRA registration including Series 6 or 7
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and 66 must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) must be obtained within 180 days of enrollment date
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave – Saint Louis, MO
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr – Salt Lake City, UT
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd – Charlotte, NC