Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides service and support for clients of four of WIM’s lines of business: Abbot Downing, Retirement, Wealth Management, and Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA). Our client-facing teams manage millions of customer contacts each year for retail and institutional clients, plan sponsors, and participants via phone, email, and correspondence. We also have team members who work on support teams in business administration, operations, and business strategy and technology. We act as a single, unified, and coordinated channel, with one direction, one voice, and one view, in order to provide exceptional client experiences.
- View the “Working at Wells Fargo – Investment Contact Center” video on YouTube to learn more about what it’s like to work in the ICC. Hear unique team member perspectives about career development, engagement opportunities, and client service — the foundation of our culture.
- Want to learn more about our team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our ICC team members are saying: youtu.be/qoX6zB6YZlM
Working within a call center environment, responsible for new business development of WFA’s investment product solutions to prospective clients. Through inbound and outbound call activity, provides education and consultation to assist in determining the most suitable WFA solution to meet the client’s needs and objectives. Depending on WFA product type, new business opportunities are referred to the appropriate brokerage channel or maintained by the Investment Resource Consultant for fulfillment. Demonstrates expertise in areas of investments, markets, finance and economic conditions with ability to sell/refer investment and retirement solutions while providing exceptional customer service. Duties include strong client profiling/needs assessment and relationship building skills, attainment of business development objectives, and effective partnering with Financial Advisors and other lines of busianess. Responsible for effectively managing pipeline reports to deliver exceptional service and meet performance objectives. Remains in compliance with all standards, procedures and regulations. May work on miscellaneous projects as assigned.
The Investment Resource Consultants hours of operations vary by site
***Job posting may be removed earlier than stated close date due to volume of applicants.
- 6+ months of customer service experience, business development experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Experience working in an Investment Contact Center group
- Contact center experience
- Financial services sales experience
- Investment industry experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63/65 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration or the ability to obtain within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) must be obtained within 180 days of enrollment date
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave – Saint Louis, MO