Full Job Description
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Treasury Management & Payment Solutions
- Provides cash management services and digital channel capabilities for customers of Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking
- Also serves some Consumer and Small Business Banking and Wealth and Investment Management customers, and Auto Dealer Finance partner relationships in Consumer Lending.
The Global Product Manager 5 is responsible for:
Working closely with Product Owners in Product Design, the Engineering and Delivery team leads development as Agile Capability and Component Owners, enabling efficient and effective work throughput across product features with a focus on common capabilities and components to maximize re-use and standards-based solution delivery. Additionally, the Engineering and Delivery team serves as the primary interface into Technology and other key support partners for functional execution.
This role will report to the Head of Engineering and Delivery within the Product Management and Infrastructure organization managing the development of re-usable entitlements and enrollments components to serve as a baseline solution for treasury management products. A streamlined ability to effectively, efficiently and consistently enroll and entitle customers is critical to implement product solutions. Furthermore, with the adoption of the agile development methodology, the business has assumed an even broader role in ensuring that product components work as designed via the orchestration of multiple applications and data stores utilized across the banking ecosystem to meet customer and end user needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Extend the value for customers globally by developing and delivering re-usable domestic and international treasury management solutions that create a consistent experience for customers and employees
- Drive product functional deployments through matrixed partnerships within Product Management and facilitated execution across the business, technology, operations, risk, etc.
- Integrate business and technology to develop an orchestrated re-usable component solution to support treasury management product enrollments and entitlements
- Optimize portfolio investment in the treasury management enrollments and entitlements components by creating an actionable business and IT framework for design, build and maintenance of the solution
- Identify program/project-related risks, impacts and issues, document as appropriate, and then raise visibility and resolve in accordance with policy
- Lead working sessions and perform individual research to document new or revised processes and procedures, as well as updating related collateral/documentation
Preferred locations listed on job posting. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $112,000 Mid: $160,000 Max: $208,000
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $123,200 Mid: $176,000 Max: $228,800
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $112,000 Mid: $160,000 Max: $208,000
NY-New York: Min: $123,200 Mid: $176,000 Max: $228,800
NC-Charlotte: Min: $112,000 Mid: $160,000 Max: $208,000
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, strategic planning or a combination of both, with one or a combination of the following: treasury, trade or payments products
- Financial services industry experience
- Microsoft Visio experience
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Treasury management experience
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: product management or product development
- 8+ years of project management experience including full application development SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time