- Designs, experiments, and implements various AI and deep learning algorithms to create a proof of concepts (PoCs) for AI-based products.
- Defines, designs, and develops product-focused AI solutions leveraging Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision, and Machine Learning methods and paradigms.
- Works closely with scientists, and clinical staff and incorporates AI-based capabilities into solutions.
- Drives incorporation of developed AI models and pipelines into production and clinical application.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Undergraduate or Graduate degree (Master or Ph.D. preferred) in computer science, computer engineering, or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience).
Minimum of 2+ years experience with relevant AI, NLP, ML design and build experience.
Recognized expertise in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications as evidenced by relevant education and publications achievements, and/or awards a plus.
Prior experience in natural language processing, information extraction, and text analytics using deep learning and/or machine learning techniques is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid understanding and knowledge of data collection, transforms and cleaning using Excel and other tools.
- Experience with SQL databases (i.e. Oracle, SQLite).
- Solid understanding of image processing and image formats (i.e. jpeg, png, Dicom).
- Solid understanding and knowledge of machine learning (i.e. regression, SVM, random Forrest) and deep learning (i.e. ResNet).
- Strong programming experience in one or more of Python, Java, C/C++, C#.
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, MXNet, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, and other open-source libraries.
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to handle assignments from multiple sources and yet accomplish objectives using persuasion and consensus.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently and collaboratively across groups within a growing organization.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple constituencies and faculty/staff from all levels of the organization and exercise good “people skills”.
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands