Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Senior Manager (Remote)
Here at Wayfair, we know that diverse teams are better teams, and we know that our success is driven by the diverse perspectives of the people who work here. A critical part of our Talent mission is to foster a culture where everyone is empowered to innovate together. While we believe it’s everyone’s responsibility to drive this work and live these values, we will look to the Inclusion arm of the Culture & Inclusion team to provide leadership and vision across the organization. As a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Sr. Manager, you will be responsible for the consulting, facilitating and successful implementation of system-wide diversity, equity and inclusion plans to foster a culture of inclusion.
What You’ll Do
- Influence and execute the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy and action plan in partnership with the Global Head of Culture & Inclusion and the DEI Community Manager.
- Establish strong partnerships within Talent and across the business, owning relationships with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), DEI Council and Ambassadors acting as a lead Subject Matter Expert and consultant for these groups
- Lead the evaluation, development, and execution of various strategies, tools, and processes to support a culture of inclusion
- Coach leaders and people managers on embedding inclusive practices to meet our DEI goals and objectives
- Develops scalable training solutions (in partnership with Learning and Development teams) and leads facilitation of inclusion specific content/train-the-trainer opportunities
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of experience in the Diversity & Inclusion or 5+ HR/Talent Management space with a focus on embedding inclusion principles, in a corporate, academic, or nonprofit setting.
- 5+ years facilitation and training development experience
- A passion for people and a steady focus on the needs of a diverse talent base across the employee lifecycle
- Strategic communication skills for messaging to a broad array of constituents
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build and scale DEI solutions for impact
- Experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions and measure impact.
- Proactive self-starter mentality and comfort working independently and collaboratively.
- Capacity to think flexibly and move quickly in a fast-growing and ever-changing environment.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.