WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Join us. Shape your story here.
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
As a Product Manager of CX Program Strategy, you will be a key member of the CX Program Strategy team, creating vision & structure, analyzing data to unlock key insights about our customer experience, and driving tangible progress within critical CX initiatives. Your work will require an optimal balance of organization, critical thinking, and creativity, deftly switching between altitudes of detail and perspectives depending on the needs of each task or project. This role will require excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate across the CX team as well as cross-functional teams throughout HBO Max, including Product, Program Management, UX, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Research teams.
- Work with Manager of CX Program Strategy to continually define and refine team priorities, guiding principles, and ways of working, and translate team mandates into clear action plans
- Conduct robust data analysis, visualization, and synthesis to uncover actionable insights across our subscribers’ customer support experience and overall product experience
- Continuously refine approach and strategy for consolidating and presenting a holistic view of consumer feedback/expectations/perception as well as performance against existing goals/OKRs
- Support ongoing engagement model with cross-functional stakeholder teams to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Conduct data-driven explorations of emerging trends across subscriber groups and moments that matter within the HBO Max journey
- Research and analyze emerging trends in the broader CX space, keeping abreast of competitive, business, and technology developments within the CX/support product domains and using these findings to drive recommendations for product requirements and CX product roadmap
- 3-5 years of experience within Customer Experience, Business Analytics, Consulting, Project/Program Management, or a related field, preferably within a media company
- Experience collaborating with and influencing cross-functional business and technical teams, including leveraging superior communication and presentation skills to gain credibility and alignment across groups
- Fastidious, detail-oriented approach coupled with ability to synthesize and maintain a vision of the bigger picture
- Highly adept at using data to identify opportunities, define goals, measure progress, inform recommendations
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Highly adaptable working style that thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Relentlessly positive, ‘can’t be stopped’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful
- Able to break down complex technical concepts into simple, consumer-friendly outputs
- Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and deepen expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.