APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
- Turner Sports Ad Sales Insights supports Linear & Digital Ad Sales executives by analyzing data from industry-leading sources, finding key insights, & storytelling to showcase the strength of the Turner Sports portfolio within a highly competitive media marketplace.
- Representing the industry’s most diverse and high-profile collection of sports media rights, the Turner Sports portfolio features NCAA March Madness, NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, NHL on TNT/TBS, Bleacher Report, B/R Live, The Match, E-League, and One Championship.
- Learn & utilize industry-leading media research tools to find & analyze data.
- Using those tools, create sales positioning materials that place Turner Sports positively within the marketplace.
- Research future trends that impact Turner Sports’ business opportunities & the Sports/Media industry at large.
- Assist research team with larger projects.
- Positive attitude & a willingness to learn.
- MS Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Interest in sports a plus.
- Experience with data analysis a plus.
- Familiarity/experience with analytics platforms (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics) and syndicated research sources (comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen @Plan, NetRatings, AdIntel, AdRelevance, Plan Metrix, MRI, NPOWER, STAR) a plus.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th – April 15th; must be available for full program duration
- Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
- Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.