Full Job Description
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Sales Analyst will be passionate about sales, reporting, customer experience, analytics and business growth. The sales analyst will be responsible for key initiatives related to sales, namely preparing sales materials, participating in sales meetings, reporting and providing analysis and support related to sales performance and progress. You will work directly with the Global Head of Sales for Visa B2B Connect, the Global Head of Commercialization as well as the broader global sales team to execute on an aggressive growth plan and strategy.
- Support the execution of the Visa B2B Connect sales strategy through assisting with business plan development and coordinating with Global Head of Sales on holding sales team members accountable to those plans.
- Prepare sales presentations, materials and attend sales meetings on a regular basis.
- Assist with presentation preparation for monthly HUB partner meetings, VBS Regional Lead check-ins, Visa Direct and Visa B2B Connect check-ins along with other key meetings and deliverables related to sales.
- Lead the analysis, insight and ongoing monitoring of market trends, regulations and competitive analysis to enable Visa’s sales teams to develop and implement proactive strategies and
- plans to protect and grow Visa’s business.
- Complete pricing proposals and coordinate with commercialization and finance partners on key terms of all deals to track and provide network trends.
- Hold sales team members accountable for commitments, promote transparency through pipeline and calendar management.
- Monitor and provide updates on team performance in key metrics and measurements on a regular basis.
- Complete all necessary tasks related to sales pipeline management in Playbook/Salesforce and then MS Dynamics (logging in activities, pulling and establishing reports, compiling information for global team, entering and updating opportunities).
- Handle all Compass updates and ensure all marketing, FAQ and network documents reflect the most up to date information. Related to this, work with marketing and commercialization team to ensure all materials are up to date as well.
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Expert knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- 3 or more years of work experience with progressive management experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Demonstrated experience as a seasoned business/sales analyst.
- Expert skills with Salesforce, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Financial service industry experience – cash management, treasury technology experience a plus but not required.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about B2B industry players, their customers, and emerging technology / global B2B commerce space.
- Bilingual will be a plus.
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position, in future, may be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.