Overview & Responsibilities
Associate Business Analyst – Reporting & Strategic Analysis
Our Technology Integration Management Office is actively seeking an Associate Business Analyst to contribute in building the analytic/reporting capabilities of the Technology organization. You will be part of a team charged with enabling data-centric decision making via reporting processes, data visualizations, and strategic analyses. You will champion our self-service reporting strategy and play a key role in helping us automate and create scalable frameworks for our reporting and analytics.
In This Role You Will:
- Design, develop, and maintain Tableau dashboards and visualizations with the goal of tracking project progress and status, financial and operational performance, metrics, ad hoc analyses.
- Collaborate with key business partners to craft and develop metrics that enable success and change within their departments
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement our reporting and analytics strategy across business-critical Portfolio Program Management solutions
- Identify critical bottlenecks and own projects to revamp the process for streamlining and automation.
- Identify critical trends and provide meaningful business insights to senior leadership.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to manage and structure our data and databases.
- Monitor and govern the data, ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Assist with training of business users on self-service tools that can be used to effectively acquire data.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Systems or related IT field required or equivalent work experience.
- 0-2 years of professional experience in a data analytics role. Core focus in business intelligence and/or analytics as well as data driven approach to problem solving
- Advanced skills/knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of Tableau
- Analytical background operating with large data sets to identify trends and meaningful insights.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases, having built dashboards and reports in Tableau or Looker
- PMI Certified or Consulting background preferred
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.