Pulled from the full job description
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Work from home
Full Job Description
Valence is a digital strategy, design, and engineering firm that is centered on the client experience and informed by the future. We help businesses navigate their digital journey to unleash opportunity.
Valence has been named as one of the best places to work by the Puget Sound Business Journal every year since we were founded and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing businesses on the East Side.
Do you value quality, innovation, creativity, passion, collaboration, and growth?
We offer flexible options to work from home in select states or collaborate with your team at our Bellevue, WA office. Our culture is about continuous learning, direct communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, promoting innovation, and embracing creative ideas from everyone. At every phase of employment, we want our employees to feel seen and heard even before joining our team.
We offer fully paid medical benefits for employees and their families, 401(k) match, generous PTO, flexible work schedules, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and plenty of company and team connection events.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career, innovate and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!
Are you passionate about exploring new and emerging technologies and how they can be used to solve challenging problems? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you. As a Senior Technical Project Manager at Valence, you will work alongside a group of talented engineers, project managers and analysts defining and implementing end-to-end, leading-edge solutions for our enterprise clients. With Valence, you can work in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impacts of your contributions. We love to innovate and are looking for people with a passion for learning and growing their technical skills.
In this role, you will:
- Work with senior management to plan, resource, manage, and deliver on complex infrastructure migration efforts.
- Provide technical project management from inception to completion, which includes budgets, timelines, deliverables, and managing teams in service of a successful and sustainable business model.
- Track and communicate project status to all necessary stakeholders, including documentation and proactive management of project assumptions, risks, issues, decisions, and dependencies.
- Anticipate project bottlenecks, provide blocking issue management, make trade-offs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- Identify, document, and elevate cross-organizational and vendor-driven dependencies and work across the organization to develop and implement appropriate dependency management processes.
- Identify efficiencies and present recommended improvement opportunities at various levels of management.
- Manage projects and tasks in a fast-paced work environment while still maintaining a high level of organization.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 10+ years technical project management experience, leading highly complex technical engagements utilizing cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Infrastructure integration and migration experience. MSFT Suite a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills to influence, enable, and drive senior leadership to make well-informed decisions.
- Strong understanding of complex enterprise level applications.
- Strong organizational, strategic planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with an emphasis on exercising initiative and good judgement
- Skilled ability to obtain, understand, and respond strategically to client needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
Things to keep in mind:
- You are authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Must live in Idaho/ Oregon / Washington State / Texas or be willing to work on a 1099.
What we Offer:
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k)-fully vested immediately, with match up to 4% of salary contributions
- 19 days of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules and telecommute options
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave.
- Flexible Spending Plan for dependent care and health care
- Company paid short & long-term disability and Life/AD&D Insurance.
- Numerous company and team building events
- Innovative work culture with chatbot HR tools and our own Valence crypto currency
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.