TOOLS ANALYST – CLARITY
Job Type Full Time
Job Id INF001596
Tools Analyst – Clarity – INF001596
Acts as a technical tools specialist having responsibilities in maintenance of tools, templates, and documentation library for the team. The role is responsible for maintaining DevSecOps Toolchain tools and training of resources on the tools. Builds templates, processes, and procedures to be used across the broader enterprise as well as the maintenance and training of templates, processes, and procedures.
Ideal Target: This role is specifically targeting people with Broadcom Clarity experience. Someone who can maintain, administer, and develop functionality within the Broadcom Clarity tool.
Location Note: This role can be performed within the following UScellular locations: Chicago, IL. Schaumburg, IL, Madison, WI, Waukesha, WI, Marion, IA, Knoxville, TN, or Tulsa, OK
- Responsible for operational management of tools, including monitoring, starting system, stopping systems and basic troubleshooting
- Develops and maintains toolset reports
- Drives vendors to quickly resolve any issues, and properly prioritize issues for resolution
- Builds and runs upgrade procedures, disaster recovery setup and testing, and system patching- ensuring impacted users are aware of changes
- Engages partners in order to capture business needs and resolve changes to functionality.
- Develops and releases medium size features, ensuring quality delivery with minimal disruption to business processes
- Communicates changes and downtime of tools to impacted partners
- Responsible for training and documentation of processes and procedures for impacted partners
- Creates onboarding procedures for new users and applications, building pipelines, and workflows to accommodate use of the tool functionality
- Responsible for writing intermediate level automated scripts per toolset requirements
- Develops and maintains audit report processes and monthly/quarterly evaluation
- Leads medium efforts from requirements gathering through system development and end user delivery
- Demonstrates a fundamental eye for business and ability to relate back to toolsets
- Teacher of industry trends for toolsets and business
- Subscribes to and advances Continuous Improvement by demonstrating quality improvement methodologies
- Contributes DevSecOps, Agile, and Software Development Process learning opportunities
- Actively participates in the selection, proof of concept, and testing of new DevSecOps Toolchain tools.
- Provides input and recommendation into the DevSecOps Toolchain strategy and roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+of experience in tool support and process development
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrates an ability to handle a medium effort application lifecycle development
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g., Linux/Unix, Groovy, Perl, VB Script)
- Experience in any DevSecOps Toolchain products (e.g., Clarity, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, GitHub, OpenShift, Jfrog Artifactory, Automic CDA)
- Workflow/pipeline experience
- Must demonstrate strong industry awareness of applicable tools vendor solutions
: Information Technology
: Illinois-CHICAGO_IL Wisconsin-MADISON_WI, Oklahoma-TULSA_OK, Illinois-SCHAUMBURG_IL, Iowa-MARION_IA, Wisconsin-WAUKESHA_WI, Tennessee-KNOXVILLE_TN
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.