Integrated Data Analyst- Intermediate (Now hiring in Colorado!)
- Job ID: 912581565
- Status: Full-Time
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
- Shift: Day Job
- Facility: UPMC Health Plan
- Department: Data Analytics
- Location: 2915 Rocky Mountain Avenue, Loveland CO 80538
- Union Position: No
- Salary Range: $25.81 to $44.67 / hour
UPMC Health Plan and WorkPartners is looking for an Integrated Data Analyst to produce in-depth reporting and analytics for employer group clients, internal business line leaders and executive management. The analyst will help identify and monitor health and absence risks in populations and evaluate the impact of implementing integrated health and productivity solutions. As a support for business line leaders, analyst will demonstrate the ability to deconstruct existing business processes and make specific recommendations for operational improvements. The position has potential for exceptional career growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate would be in WY, CO, or PA and will have a hybrid work arrangement.
- Apply data-mining, statistical and advanced modeling techniques.
- Meet deadlines and turnaround times set by managers and department director (these deadlines and turnaround times will, at times, require the employee to work until the project is completed, meaning extended daily work hours, extended work weeks, or both).
- Compare performance against regional, national and international benchmarks.
- Document requirements and define project scope and objectives under the direction of senior-level Analysts.
- Demonstrate consistent application of strong problem-solving skills in the creation and interpretation of quantitative analyses, and to assist in development of analysis plans.
- Demonstrate business acumen and knowledge of data elements for multiple product lines.
- Design, construct and summarize in-depth analyses.
- Create and maintain operational and customer-facing reports supporting UPMC Health Plan and WorkPartners products.
- Complete tasks with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
- Explain findings to both technical and non-technical audiences, including customers and senior management.
- Regularly collaborate with team members and see projects through to completion.
- Train new and existing staff on current and new products, processes and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, economics, mathematics, computer science, statistics or a related field required. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in data analytics required.
- Strong computer skills required, with knowledge in database-management systems such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server required.
- Intermediate SQL skills required
- .Knowledge of analytical, statistical or machine learning software packages (such as SAS, SPSS, or R) preferred
- .Familiarity with business intelligence software SSRS, Power BI or Tableau preferred.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC’s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.