- Universal Supply
- Hammonton, NJ 08037
Posted 4 Days Ago
Now Building Future Leaders!
Universal Supply is seeking a Price Analyst. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Universal Supply Company:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We’re Built on Safety. We provide a Safe and Healthy Workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your days as a Pricing Analyst:
Supports EBITDA improvement through pricing improvement strategies and tactics.
Foster a culture of fact and analysis based decision making.
Execution of the pricing strategy via business process and system setup/maintenance
Collaboration with various stakeholder groups and division leaders to ensure alignment
Identification and development of local pricing expertise and ownership
Develop and grow pricing expertise as a core competency; especially training local resources in pricing expertise
Maintain tactical price reporting and root cause analysis
Develop, communicate and promote all documentation related to pricing strategies/tactics throughout the organization (across, up and down).
Deploy sound change management practices to help operators down the pricing excellence path
Support and collaborate with Master Data Management, ERP and other business initiatives
Manage the delivery of comprehensive pricing review and advice (for divisions supported) on:
Customer segmentation / sub-segmentation review
Sales process effectiveness review with the Division management
Competitive landscape review and its alignment with pricing
Conduct periodic review for to pricing integrity and continuous improvement
Assess pricing discipline and performance via dashboard
Develop process to review price exceptions and incorporate market feedback into the core pricing
We want you to join our team if you can check these boxes:
- Knowledge. Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University and/or 2+ years operational experience with significant career experience in a fast pace distribution organization.
- Substantial knowledge of lumber and building materials distribution, specific to sales and operations
- Excellence. Oral communication skills, positive interpersonal skills, able to maintain and enhance positive customer relations
- Willingness. Stay organized, very attentive to details, and assertive with excellent follow-up skills.
- Technology. Good computer experience using MS Office products and can quickly pick up proprietary software.
Building your Career with Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days)
- The Good. 401(k) with company match
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future today with Universal Supply.
Universal Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.