Compliance Analyst – Senior
LocationAurora, CO, US CategoryProfessional/Management Job Id39668
Assists with administration of the organization’s compliance program, policies and practices.
Work Schedule: Full Time Days
Work Location: This position sits in our UCHealth Corporate building in Aurora, CO. You are expected to work in the office four days a week and can work offsite one day a week.
- Oversees the work of Compliance Analysts to identify, assess and compile compliance and privacy risk areas as determined by regional and system compliance authorities.
- Works with Compliance department leadership in the development of programs and processes to manage compliance risk. Conducts root cause analysis to develop process improvements to reduce risk.
- Manages compliance processes such as Conflict of Interest, Excluded Provider, and Audit Follow Up Summary Report to ensure risk mitigation in critical areas.
- Researches and applies current state and federal healthcare regulations related to compliance and privacy. Develops and delivers education as needed to assist management across the system in maintaining compliance.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Required Licensure/Certification: None Required.
- Minimum Experience: 3 years of relevant healthcare experience.
- Clinical Documentation
- Medicare/Medicaid rules and regulations for hospitals
- Claims Auditing
Pre The pay range for this position is: $31.61 – $47.41/ hour. Pay is dependent on applicant’s relevant experience.
An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plans; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; and a full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance. Our employees and their family members have full access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes up to 5 free counseling visits and work/life solutions, such as one free legal consultation. In addition, other emotional counseling support is available depending upon their need.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.