Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Full Job Description
We enjoy the important work we do every day on behalf of our members.
Point32Health is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our organization as a Business Data Analyst. This role is responsible for business system and data analytic and operational assignments in support of departmental objectives, functioning as analytic and technical support on a broad array of assignments.
- Capture and document business/data requirements for data integration, reports, dashboards and visualizations
- Support projects by facilitating meetings, capturing critical risk, assumptions, decisions, issues
- Draft simple technical specification
- Evaluate and deliver ad-hoc requests, execute user acceptance test cases
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- BA or BS in Business Administration, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, MBA desirable
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications quickly with minimum 1 year of prior experience using SQL, SAS or Business Intelligence tools like MicroStrategy/Tableau
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks as well as strong written and oral communication skills
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT:
- Paid volunteer time off (up to 3 days annually)
- Open Time Off (include for exempt positions only)
- Annual Mini-Grant of $500 donated to a non-profit organization of the employee’s choice
- Educational Reimbursement
What we build together changes our customer’s health for the better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come join us!