Trinity’s EHS Performance & Risk Management (EPRM) Business Line is seeking an ESG & Sustainability Consultant to work with the EPRM team, Trinity offices, and clients in sustainability and ESG related projects. Trinity’s EPRM business line provides support to clients with EH&S auditing, ESG and sustainability, management systems, and transaction diligence. This position is remote and will report to the Director of EHS Performance and Risk Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
At least 15 years of experience in the following areas:
• Development and assurance review of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) programs and strategies for a variety of sectors (industrial, commercial, institutional)
• EH&S Business Risk and Performance Management
• Carbon/GHG quantification and verification techniques and tools (GHG Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions)
• Life-cycle assessments and Environmental Product Declarations
• Sustainability and climate-related disclosure reporting (CDP, GRI, EcoVadis, etc.)
• Development of strategies for securing carbon offsets and developing mitigation options and reduction targets for a variety of scenarios (particularly knowledge of Science Based Target Initiative)
• Energy auditing and management, including energy efficiency assessments (EPA Energy Star, ASHRAE, etc.)
• EH&S/Energy Management System program improvement, development, and internal auditing
• EH&S transaction due diligence, environmental purchase accounting, and merger Integration
Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering, or environmental management with a strong focus in climate-related impacts and sustainability. Master’s degree or above in sustainability or environmental management a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.