TRC is seeking a Sustainability and/or Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) specialist to join TRC ‘s Air Management consulting team. TRC is a well-recognized and branded advisory services team that is growing with strong key client relationships in corporate strategies, private equity firms, investment banks, and law firms across the globe. The candidate joins other subject matter experts at TRC in executing ESG, Climate Change, Greenhouse Gas (GHG) and Sustainability projects for clients in Chemical, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Private Equity firms.
TRC is looking for a self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic about their work with a strong commitment to client service and technical excellence. While this individual will have opportunities to directly manage and execute projects, the successful applicant must also enjoy the day-to-day challenges of program management and business development. As a seller/doer of ESG advisory services, this role would include direct interaction with clients, including proposal development.
Position can be located anywhere, and work can be remote.
- Conduct ESG materiality assessments and assist with Sustainability reports;
- Collect, validate, calculate, and aggregate ESG data for reporting;
- Conduct audits of ESG related policies, programs and certificates;
- Conduct research and peer benchmarking to support strategic planning, goal setting to facilitate conversations with stakeholders;
- Complete and manage ESG indicators and metrics, and interact with ESG software partners;
- Assist with CDP climate change, water, and/or forest disclosures;
- Understand ESG reporting frameworks such as GRI, SASB, PRI and TCFD;
- Develop and propose on ESG and Sustainability offerings for clients;
- Promote and sell a portfolio of ESG services to current and target clients at multinational corporations and private equity firms;
- Contribute and enhance our team’s current knowledge of ESG;
- Build relationship across TRC sectors and business units to identify ESG/GHG/Sustainability opportunities; and
- Be committed to TRC’s quality and safety goals