This position is responsible for supporting TPI’s Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and corporate sustainability program.
This position is available immediately.
- Collect, validate, and analyze ESG data monthly from EHS, HR, and Supply Chain personnel worldwide.
- Conduct greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions accounting – including scopes 1, 2 and 3
- Assist with the development and publication of quarterly internal ESG metrics and reports.
- Support the delivery of evidence based written and visual summaries of ESG performance for both internal and external audiences, including executive dashboards, scorecards, slide decks, and reports.
- Assist with the creation of the annual ESG report as well as coordinate/partner with corporate and regional leaders and external consultants (as needed).
- Serve as a point of contact for external auditors providing ESG report assurance.
- Support periodic ESG materiality assessments.
- Respond to ESG risk assessments from rating and ranking organizations, such as ISS, MSCI, S&P, and Sustainalytics, and engage with these groups on ESG-related matters.
- Support Investor Relations on ESG related engagement with stakeholders, including investor calls, annual meeting, and ad-hoc ESG related requests.
- Research SASB, GRI, TCFD, the UN SDGs and other best practice reporting frameworks and standards.
- Assist with the development of thought leadership on emerging trends and best practices in ESG/sustainability reporting, disclosure, and engagement and share with applicable internal stakeholders.
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed.
- 2+ years of sustainability and/or direct relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially advanced MS Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of current tools and trends in ESG/sustainability reporting and disclosure, especially regarding GRI, SASB, and TCFD requirements.
- Experience with MSCI, Sustainalytics, S&P, ISS and other rating and ranker organizations, and experience in reviewing and responding to rater and ranker criteria.
- Project management experience, preferably within a large global organization.
- Experience with investor engagement on ESG related topics.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex subject matter in a clear and compelling manner.
- Analyze/synthesize data, manage projects, and conduct research to inform decisions, set strategic direction, and measure outcomes.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business, sustainability, or related field.
- Reliable Internet access for any period of time when working remotely.
TPI Composites is a global provider of structural composites products and the largest U.S. based independent manufacturer of composites wind blades to major turbine manufacturers in the United States, Europe, and Asia. It enables many of the industry’s leading wind turbine original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), which have historically relied on in-house production, to outsource the manufacturing of some of their wind blades through its global footprint of advanced manufacturing facilities strategically located to serve large and growing wind markets in a cost-effective manner.
TPI Composites, Inc. offer competitive compensation and benefits, including but not limited to, health and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, and paid vacation plans.
TPI Composites, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Background check and drug test required. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.