Why we are recruiting
As a membership organization, the Forum, engages businesses in building coalitions, projects and initiatives – digitally and physically – to address industry, regional and systemic issues.
The key role of the Partner Engagement Team is to orchestrate engagement of the Forum’s Partners, who are the world’s most relevant and impactful business organizations, into and across the Forum’s value streams (coalitions, events, initiatives, communities and projects).
The Partner Engagement Lead will be responsible for ensuring excellence in managing their portfolio of Partners within the Engineering, Construction and Real Estate sectors, and further developing their engagement across the Forum’s value proposition.
This role will report into a Head of Cluster of respective Industry sector.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position is required to physically report into the New York (or San Francisco) office per company policy.
Breakdown of main responsibilities
• 50% on partner and knowledge engagement: prepare and maintain company engagement plans, as well as initiate, maintain and expand relationships with constituents across partner companies, capture and record insights from interactions
• 20% on research: keep abreast of relevant Forum initiatives that match partners’ business priorities and ensure coordinated and consistent interfaces between relevant Forum colleagues and the partner
• 15% on analysis: regularly conduct analysis of the quality and success of engagement, and level of company satisfaction; monitor company performance, organizational change, reports and related media, on a continual basis
• 15% on operational tasks: ensure companies are fully aware of details, processes and procedures related to their engagement, collaborate with internal teams on operations and delivery
The successful candidate will be assessed on
• Partner retention rates and proactive management of partners at risk Ability to identify and develop strategic relationships with key executives and consequently deepening partners engagement in the Forum’s activities, including through new value streams
• Fruitful coordination with internal teams to ensure the delivery of value to the partners and tangible impact on the Forum’s mission
Preferred Requirements and Experience
• Broad intellectual background with a master’s degree or equivalent from a globally-renowned institution, in a relevant subject (Business, Economics, Engineering, etc.)
• 7-10 years’ professional work experience in account management, market research, sales or consulting, preferably with real estate, construction or engineering sectors
• Excellent communication skills and command of English; fluency in another language is a plus
• Proven track record in account management and business relationship development, including proven ability to engage with business leaders at senior executive and C-suite level
• Ability to connect the dots in a complex, ambiguous matrix environment, with a strong service and entrepreneurial attitude
• Strong implementation and follow through skills
• The candidate has to be an outstanding collaborator
The successful candidates will be selected based on their industry expertise and matched against the relevant vacancy
Why work at the Forum:
The Forum believes that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve the state of the world by building awareness and cooperation, shaping mindsets and agendas, and driving collective action. Join us and become a driver for positive change!
Posted 4 Days Ago
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Partner Engagement Lead, Strategic Partnership, Financial Services Sector | New York
TALENT POOL FOR PARTNER ENGAGEMENT | Geneva, More…
Partner Engagement Lead, Mobility Industries | New York
Partner Engagement Lead, Strategic Partnership, Consumer, Energy & Health Sectors | New York