Seeking a Seasonal Marketing Coordinator to support NFL Media Marketing – which includes support for NFL Network programming as well as the NFL Media Product team. This position will support the development and execution of multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns for NFL Media’s key, strategic programs such as Thursday Night Football, Good Morning Football, NFL GameDay. This individual will also support NFL Media products on an as needed basis.The candidate should be a strong communicator, with excellent organizational skills, and high attention to detail.
The successful candidate works well under pressure, easily adapts to shifting needs, is extremely organized and detail oriented, can maintain confidentiality, identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and develops alternative solutions.
- Coordinate with internal teams and media agencies to help execute marketing campaigns. Request and manage campaign creative deliverables, ensuring assets are delivered and trafficked to stakeholders on-time.
- Assist with the development of integrated marketing plans across paid, owned and partner media.
- Analyze multiple data sources to support, implement, and report on different creative and audience targeting tactics.
- Coordinate with internal teams and media agencies to help execute marketing campaigns.
- Help manage external partner relationships.
- Contribute to performance reporting and present insights across multiple teams.
- Work overtime, as needed
- Work independently as well as support departmental needs
- At least one year of marketing experience required. Experience in sports or entertainment is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizations skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive, resourceful and a self-starter
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- A sports fan in general, and more specifically an NFL fan.
- Must have a curiosity and eagerness to learn beyond the scope of this particular position.
- Must be a go-getter.
Terms /Expected Hours of Work
- 9:00am – 6:00pm
- FLSA non-exempt
- The NFL places a priority on having an in-person workplace, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success. We remain steadfast in our belief that working together as a team, in our physical office spaces, is critical to the successful execution of our season. For those reasons, we expect employees to work from an NFL office five days a week, except in limited circumstances permitted by NFL policy.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, in light of the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.