An experienced media sales professional to sell digital marketing solutions across the NFL Media digital portfolio, and service new and existing national advertisers. The position requires established media contacts at ad agencies and clients, an intense desire to succeed, and a successful track record in digital media sales.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain agency & client account list
- Negotiate NFL Digital media deals and drive revenue by closing new business and managing renewals
- Build and maintain strong relationships through regular meetings and hospitality with key account personnel on all levels of agency: Buying, Planning
- Cultivate strategic client-side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace
- Oversee all stewardship of assigned advertising agencies account groups, including Corporate Sponsor accounts through client AOR
- Work in conjunction with Programming/Content and Integrated Marketing Departments to develop and maintain customized sales proposals
- Responsible for maintaining and evaluating current revenue along with anticipated revenue growth
- Identify and communicate trends within client markets and industries
Required Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree required
- Minimum of 7-10 years digital, agency and or sales experience
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and others as required)
- Strong knowledge of Digital & Sports marketplaces
- Established rolodex of digital agency and client-direct contacts
- Experience selling national sports and cross-platform sponsorships a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- Not required, but ideally has established relationships with PMX agencies
Other Key Attributes/Characteristics
- Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations
- Innovative, openminded and adaptable
- No direct reports but there is an expectation that this role will help mentor the Sales Service Executives.
- Potential for monthly travel required within U.S based on geographic agency/client allocation and minimal hospitality-based travel for games and events.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. NFL employees are required to work 40 hours per week.
The NFL places a priority on having an in-person workplace, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success. We remain steadfast in our belief that working together as a team, in our physical office spaces, is critical to the successful execution of our season. For those reasons, we expect employees to work from an NFL office five days a week, except in limited circumstances permitted by NFL policy.