Dual role that supports new business development and asset development functions of sponsorship group. Specific duties essential for this role are to provide market analysis, preparation of presentation materials, engagement of the marketplace and general support of VP of New Business and team. Role will also be responsible for CRM management, support in building/tracking asset use across sponsorship, and support in building/maintaining rate card for NFL sponsorship.
Additionally, this role will be a critical member of the team that supports the management and execution of League partners’ contractual agreements. Specific duties essential for this role to manage the day-to-day requirements of League partners and work across the League to support initiatives with the partner.
- Day to day responsibilities for managing minimum of 4 partners
- Fulfilment of contractual deliverables in partner deals
- Fund management (Secure invoices, secure payment, track fund)
- Manage client creative approval process
- On site activation lead and execute partner experiences at NFL events
- Creation of business development pitch decks
- Research of marketplace and category analysis
- Creation of background and briefing materials for prospective new partners including management of the end-to-end sponsorship business development process – prospecting, outreach, pitch, proposal development, contract – both externally and internally.
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders (Partnership Management, Finance, Legal, NFL Media, Media BD, Events, etc.) for brainstorming on asset/idea generation for incremental revenue opportunities and proposal / contract development
- Help organize seasonal/event-based hospitality programs.
- CRM Management
- Management of asset inventory
- College degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in sports and entertainment
- Sales experience preferred
- Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Adobe (Photoshop)
- CRM (Salesforce/Dynamics)
Other Key Attributes/Characteristics
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- Creative thinker
- Good with time management
- Ability to prioritize and execute
- Long and variable hours
- Around planning and executing events (10% of time)
Terms/Expected Hours of Work
- NFL employees are required to work 40 hours per week
- Long hours planning and executing events
- FLSA Non-Exempt
- The NFL places a priority on having an in-person workplace, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success. We remain steadfast in our belief that working together as a team, in our physical office spaces, is critical to the successful execution of our season. For those reasons, we expect employees to work from an NFL office five days a week, except in limited circumstances permitted by NFL policy.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, in light of the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.