Associate Manager Portfolio Governance and Analytics
Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
Job Title: Associate Manager Portfolio Governance and Analytics
Job Location: Hershey, PA
Responsible for managing Commercial Governance for product development projects and advancing Portfolio Analytics to support business prioritization and decision making.
Portfolio Governance & Process
- Leads Commercial Governance Meetings and Process including confirming agendas, attendees, and material readiness
- Leads CPR PLT Assessment working with BCOs and Acting PMs to ensure project readiness
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert and provides stage gate process guidance within Commercial Governance
- Advises on Process needs and helps to design and implement process improvements
- Supports Accolade project management tool continuous improvement
- Creates and maintains Decision-Making Analysis and process metrics for Governance meetings
- Owns data gathering process; collaborate with other data owners to connect into enterprise data sources
- Lead development of dashboards and analytical suite for project portfolio
- Generate insights on portfolio performance, trends, risks, areas for improvement, etc.
- Conduct Ad hoc analysis; develop hypothesis, aggregate findings, and determine recommendations
- Leads data accuracy for project portfolio data in Accolade
- Maintains single source of truth information for all projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical area required
- 2-3+ years work experience in an analytical and/or strategic role involving business processes
- Knowledge of stage-gate process
- Strong data & analytics skills. Able to collect, transform, and display data using various tools (Excel, Power BI, Alteryx, etc.)
- Portfolio Project Management knowledge
- Attention to detail but capable of broad strategic overview
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong ability to influence and persuade decision making at higher levels
- Multifunctional business acumen – marketing, R&D, finance, supply chain. Experience working across several business functions and with upper management preferred.
- Capable of gaining trust and buy in from peers and leaders. Mediator and conflict resolver
- Able to communicate with PowerPoint
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans