Pulled from the full job description
Employee assistance program
Full Job Description
For over a century, The Conti Group has built successful, reputable businesses that make a positive impact on the world.
We are proud of our heritage, and since 1906 we are a diversified holding company representing various industries including engineering, renewable energy, real estate, technology, and investments. Our entrepreneurial spirit propels us to continually grow and innovate as a company and our history and ethics keep us grounded in our core values. Our holdings span diversified markets and geographies enabling us to pursue opportunities whenever and wherever we see potential. Our holding company structure provides strategic support services to maintain continuity and efficiency across our portfolio.
The most important thing to know about The Conti Group is the quality of our people: we are a positive, high achieving community built upon a foundation of honesty, integrity and respect, and differentiated by our ability to deliver successful results to all stakeholders. The candidate will participate in many exciting assignments and have a fulfilling career experience.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer The successful candidate will be a motivated individual that thrives in a dynamic, forward thinking and entrepreneurial environment.
- Create financial plans as defined by the board of directors under the direction of the CFO.
- Provide insight with financing strategies, analysis, forecasting and budget management.
- Analysis of portfolio companies and investments
- Participate in investment strategies and policies
- Analyzing company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets.
- Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Assist with the development and coordination of all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Interacting with investment partners and board of directors.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
- Masters/MBA in Finance or Business
- Working knowledge of relevant tax law
- Working knowledge of (CAS) and (GAAP) •
- Thorough understanding of finance, including proper application and metrics
- Working knowledge of Federal regulations. •
- Computer Skills:
- Excel – proficient
- Word – proficient
- MS Office – proficient
- Excellent communication, leadership, computer and people relationship skills are a must
What You Need To Know
- The Conti Group offers a competitive salary and great benefits
- We provide medical, dental and vision on the first day of your employment.
- Life insurance, 401(k) matching plan, EAP, wellness programs and many other optional programs are offered as well
- All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment must complete a pre-employment drug test and background check
- The Conti Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.