IT – Customer Support Analyst I – (2100474) US-OH-Fairfield
Make a Difference With a Career in Insurance:
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into action, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our talented team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in Person®.
If you’re ready to build productive relationships, collaborate within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills, then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start Your Journey With Us:
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies is currently seeking a Help Desk Analyst to provide courteous, professional technical phone support for customers on a variety of software and hardware problems. Hours will be 8:15 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Hours during training period may vary.)
Starting Range of Pay: $28,080-$35,000; depending on knowledge and skills.
Be Ready To:
- use incident/problem management system to document, track, update and close case activities
- provide customers with technical assistance and guidance to prevent recurring problems
- perform basic hardware and software troubleshooting to resolve or escalate incidents
- provide management with status reports
- perform and understand how to correctly follow processes, procedures and standards within department
- follow and support internal and external audit compliance
- improve and develop technical support skills through outside education, self-study, etc
- perform and possible administrative functions within the team to accomplish team goals
Qualified candidates have earned an associate’s degree or have equivalent experience in computer science or related discipline.
Be Equipped With:
- prior help desk experience preferred
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to analyze and solve problems
- aptitude for technology
- attitude for excellence in customer service
- working knowledge of PC’s and networks
- proficient in Windows operating systems
- proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office products (i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook)
- some college experience in Information Technology
- any Microsoft certification
Enhance your talents
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether you have experience from another carrier or you’re new to the insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach. Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance professional – all while enjoying a meaningful career.
Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated. To increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our benefits and amenities packages.
Many departments at our Headquarters in Fairfield, Ohio, offer hybrid work options, empowering associates to work from home several days a week. Depending on your role and responsibilities, hybrid options may be available.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law. Learn More.