Full Job Description
Under minimal supervision, the International Portfolio Management Associate provides advanced technical expertise through conducting highly complex analyses and modelling of data and developing related reports and recommendations to support Investments in all of its initiatives.
What you will deliver:
- Complex modelling at a portfolio level to analyze returns, benchmarking, risks, portfolio allocations and scenarios
- Assists in the development and management of performance and KPI tracking models for investments, joint ventures, and financing for various regions and asset classes
- Participates in the research, analysis and execution of strategic initiatives, including macro and market trends and portfolio risk
- Assists Senior Director in coordinating and leading various technology projects relating to data sourcing, organization and analytics in addition to evaluating the processes associated with the technology
- Provides input to decisions regarding portfolio performance measurement and portfolio analysis
- Conducts the planning, coordination and execution of highly complex analytical projects
What your strengths are:
- Demonstrated track record of successfully working in a team oriented environment
- Solid grounding in financial concepts, corporate finance, valuation, and performance measurement
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple or competing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop working relationships with both internal and external clients
- Strong project management skills
What you need to succeed:
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline with top academic credentials
- Possession of, or working towards, a MBA, LLB, CA or CFA an asset
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a multi-sector real estate, private equity or investment banking firm in an investment, valuation and/or asset management capacity
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (financial modeling); experience with Tableau, PowerBI and other analytical tools an asset
Why you should join us:
At Cadillac Fairview we have been transforming communities for over 50 years. We are so much more than our properties. We are building leaders at all levels. We offer the challenge of interesting work, a great organizational culture, the opportunity to collaborate with the best in the business, and support for your growth and development. We reward values-based behavior and superior results with a competitive rewards package that includes best-in-class benefits and pension. Imagine a place where you can make a difference!
At CF our everyday actions and critical business decisions are guided by our CF Values. Achieving results is naturally important for us and we achieve results through behaviours that are consistent with our CF Values.
Are you someone who believes in our values?
- Aim Higher – we strive to exceed expectations
- Own Your Expertise – we empower ourselves and each other
- Collaborate Effectively – we bring the right people together to get the right results
- Engage with Empathy – we objectively consider the needs of others
- Embrace Change – we drive, learn from, and adapt to change
At CF you’ll join a diverse community and award-winning team where your talent and commitment to excellence are welcomed, valued and respected. We’re ready to meet you there – are you?
CF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. If you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment, assessment, and/or selection process, please notify your CF contact or email email@example.com.
CF currently has a vaccination policy that is a condition of employment.