The Borgen Project is looking to hire a public relations/marketing intern. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project’s advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks. However, if your availability is limited, you can work ahead and complete the program in fewer weeks.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.
We respond to every applicant within 14 days. Please check your spam folder for our emails. If nothing is received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.