Company Relationship: This position is part of the co-employment agreement between Zarti Group, ALS Group and Insperity. As co-employers, both companies share in the care of and responsibilities to all covered employees. ALS Group (“Firm”) will maintain control and direction of the employees on a day-to-day basis, while Insperity will assist with all payrolls, benefits and other human resources services.
Prerequisites: The TA should have a Bachelor’s degree. The TA must possess a professional and courteous demeanor and be willing to dress and conduct themselves in a professional manner as outlined by the Firm. The TA must also be willing to enter into the Firm’s standard nondisclosure and non-compete agreement. General Requirements: The TA is responsible for providing support to Manager/Consultant in managing the day to day operation for a grouping of clients including multiple projects according to the Firm’s Best Practices. The position delivers client services that are billable, and it is expected the associate in this position will record 1,800 billable hours per annum. The TA must have or obtain within the first six (6) months of employment a NJ producer’s license and obtain licenses in other states where their clients are domiciled. The TA is expected to work under the direction of the Manager, exercise judgment and discretion in performing his/her duties and be able find and execute solutions to any challenges that may arise.
Reports Directly To: Manager, Consultant
Essential Functions: All to be done in accordance with Best Practices and in support of the Manager/Consultant.
- Manage multiple tasks that support client projects from beginning to end;
- Pursue individual growth through continuing education;
- Conduct Level 1 policy reviews for all assigned clients;
- Maintain consistent and accurate record of billable hours in Time Matters;
- Support the Manager with marketing and renewal of client insurance coverage;
- Manage responsibilities with regards to OpsRisk;
- Managing client open items and bringing all follow-up items to conclusion;
- Maintain client insurance policy files electronically and Schedules Of Insurance (SOI);
Please see attachment for complete Job Description
Please find the complete job description in the attachment below.