Data Analyst, you will help to resolve issues that affect the timely installation and maintenance of residential energy products by using data and reporting metrics to identify potential problems in the field, investigate discrepancies, and initiate repair actions when needed. An ideal candidate is skilled at data analytics, reporting, and data processing concepts and is naturally motivated to seek out and fix problems in a methodical way.
- Experience or capacity to build models, query data across multiple SQL databases, and conduct rigorous quantitative analysis.
- Generate data visualizations based on requirements from different stakeholders
- Work closely with operations team members to define, measure, and track key performance indicators, measuring operational performance and outcomes.
- Conduct research and data collection as part of ad hoc analysis requests, enabling business and operations units to conduct data-driven root cause analysis.
- Analyze key drivers of field operation performance and identify prioritized actions for capacity planning, schedule reporting, installation efficiency, installation backlog and yield.
- Work closely with stakeholders to quantify milestones and goals and develop reporting triggers based on performance.
- Determine optimal benchmarks to enable operations decision-making
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, supply chain, data science, or mathematics; or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
- 2+ years’ experience working with business systems, data analytics, or robust quantitative analysis.
- Exceptional analytical skills in, data visualization, and the ability to derive important information from data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with technical team members is essential.
- Experience or capacity to build data models, query data sources, clean data, and synthesize analysis in clear language, accessible to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to define problems, collect relevant data, extract meaning from data, and draw logical and coherent conclusions.