- York, PA 17404
Want to join the best sales team in the market?
If so, FOX43 has an opportunity for a Junior Account Executive to learn the world of media sales from the ground up. The right candidate will receive best in market training and will be responsible for using investigative tactics to develop a new list of clients. All motivated self-starters who want to work in a fun, fast- paced growing company and create their own success, please apply.
- Hungry and Competitive – works uber-hard to reach goals, finds the path around obstacles to succeed, challenges self and others
- Disciplined – takes initiative, works both independently and collaboratively, prioritizes tasks, meets deadlines
- Results Driven – metric based view of success with a strong desire to win, intellectually curious
- Curious and Innovative thinker – implements investigative tactics to gain knowledge needed to correctly diagnose, as well as a creative approach to solve client needs
- Eager to learn – not afraid to be humble
- College Degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Strong knowledge in Social Media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with cold calling preferred, but not required
- 1 year sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations and four radio stations in 51 markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching over 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks Justice Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.