TAX ANALYST II – TAX FORECASTING
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Tax Analyst – Tax Forecasting will focus on preparation of the company’s short and long-term global cash tax and effective tax rate forecasts. Additionally, the role will assist with quarterly and annual worldwide consolidated income tax provision calculations, tax account analysis, and related Company and SEC tax disclosures and filings. As a member of the TE Corporate Tax Department, this role will be part of a global organization and offer exposure to a broad range of tax topics, tax technology applications, and provide a wide range of opportunities for learning and career growth.
Assistance or ownership involving:
- Preparation of short-term and long-term cash tax and effective tax rate forecasts for TE Connectivity Ltd. (the “Company”)
- Assisting Senior Manager, meeting regularly with US and Non-US Tax planning teams to understand the potential cash tax and effective tax rate impacts of various tax planning, M&A transactions, and various legislative proposals to the Company
- Work with Transfer Pricing team to understand the Company’s transfer pricing policies and determine the tax impact of intercompany transactions such as royalties, management fees, and stewardship allocations on the forecast.
- Work with Financial Planning and Analysis group (FP&A) and Tax Business Unit leads to gain understanding of current pretax business unit trends and transactions
- Work with Tax Treasury lead and Treasury Department to understand the Company’s internal and external leverage positions and impact on tax forecast
- Work with Corporate Accounting group and Tax Business Unit leads to understand Company’s restructuring actions and potential impacts on the Company’s financial statements
- Assist in preparation of presentations to communicate tax forecast to management and department as necessary
- Preparation of legal entity pre-tax book income forecasts to be used in current year interim reporting tax calculations and multi-year tax forecasts
- Maintain and provide continuous improvements to tax forecast process, models, and data analytics
- Preparation of quarterly and annual worldwide consolidated income tax provision calculations in accordance with Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740), including effective tax rate and cash tax analysis
- Preparation of quarterly and annual worldwide consolidated income tax balance sheet account roll forwards and journal entries, including analysis and reconciliations
- Preparation of public income tax disclosures including SEC Forms 10-Q & 10-K, quarterly earnings releases, and Annual Reports
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE
- 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA or MST preferred
- Minimum 2 years Big 4 and/or corporate tax experience with corporate income tax accounting (ASC740) and income tax compliance
- Solid written & oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Solid teamwork ethic and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects and drive for continuous process improvement initiatives
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
Berwyn, PA, US, 19312
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 76644
Function: Finance & Accounting
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Accounting, Tax, Compliance, Business Process, CPA, Finance, Legal, Management