Retail Store Manager
Posted Date3 months ago(8/31/2021 2:04 AM)
# of Openings
ADP Job Location : Country
ADP Job Location : State/Province
ADP Job Location : City
ADP Job Location : Postal Code
ADP Job Location : Address
195 US Highway 46
This position comes with a base salary of $75,000.00 plus an additional $15,000.00 commission potential at 100% of goal. Accelerators kick in after goal(s) have been exceeded!
START YOUR CAREER WITH T-ROC and our brand partner Optimum. It is only the BEGINNING…DO YOU HAVE THE “IT” FACTOR??
Are you a high-energy sales leader who strives on leading a top performing sales team and strives for organizational success? Do you love engaging with customers and leading a sales team in selling communications solutions that meet their needs for inside -and- outside their home, such as Mobile, Internet, and Video? Do you take pride in being a sales leader whose team offers world class customer service and exceeds all performance goals? Do you take pride in being a technology geek and aspire to educate others about technology? We are looking for highly motivated, highly enthusiastic, sales compensation driven sales leaders who can lead a sales team to success.
Then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!
- Present, promote and drive sales of Optimum products such as Mobile, Internet, and Video (including OTT streaming products) within the store.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate opening/closing for store, including staff coverage, inventory, cycle counts, cash management, and equipment.
- Ensures store staff is meeting and exceeding all sales and operational KPI’s through effective training, motivation, coaching, development, and performance recognition.
- Build positive work relationships with customers to enhance the image and public perception of company.
- Partner with Headquarter Optimum teams to implement retail store sales strategies, store merchandising and planograms, sales promotions and special offers, store messaging and collateral. The Sales Manager will also serve as a strategic partner in the overall operation of the store.
- This Sales Manager role is in a highly competitive industry. The Sales Manager should continuously be knowledgeable on competitors (products, pricing, promotions, etc) and enable sales team with effectively selling the Optimum Value Proposition, overcoming objections, and closing the sale.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Associate Degree in Business preferred or a minimum of 3+ years’ management experience in customer service/sales/retail environment under a sales compensation plan with a track record of exceeding sales and service goals.
- Very savvy on technology (and have a love for technology)
- Be motivated and eager to work under a sales compensation plan (thrive on motivating sales team to sell/optimize compensation earning potential)
- Leadership experience with high performing sales teams that exceed performance goals through innovation, personal, and team development with a passion for world class sales and service.
- Must have reliable transportation each day, with regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are!
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- It is all up to you! Uncapped commission and competitive hourly wage!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available for full and part time!)
- Paid time off.
- Discount programs.
- Promotional opportunities-top performers move to leadership and management opportunities.
T-ROC is a fast-growing Technology 500 Company and a partner of Optimum. You will be responsible for promoting for what matters most to people; staying connected anytime, anywhere.
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don’t yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.