At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Performance Analytics in Consumer Group is a high-profile team of thought leaders and problem solvers who apply rigorous analytics to help assess and guide T-Mobile’s most important business initiatives. We combine our ability to dive into the data with sharp business acumen – we have our finger on the pulse of the business and advise senior leadership on key business decisions. Are ready to unleash your intellectual curiosity and think and act like a business owner?
We are looking for a driven self-starter with an analytical mindset who is passionate about delivering business value. You will conduct fast-paced analysis on new offers and initiatives and trends in customer acquisition, revenue, and churn that drive the trajectory of the business. You will influence business strategies and provide strong decision support to business owners across the org. You will regularly deliver and present to executive leadership actionable, well-supported recommendations that drive T-Mobile’s commercial business performance.
This position can be located at one of our Headquarters in either Overland Park, KS; or Bellevue, WA.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Own analysis of key initiatives launched by T-Mobile, including Uncarrier moves and promotions
- Provide strong decision support and robust recommendations to business owners based on data-driven analysis, executing high-profile analysis and delivering data narratives across business groups
- Measure or assist in measuring the value of our acquisition and upgrade efforts, evolving customer base, and initiatives to develop revenue and reduce customer churn
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
- Develop and lead positive, constructive collaborations with one or more cross-functional teams
- Help to build standing visualizations (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) for ongoing monitoring and self-service for key stakeholders
- Contribute to the methodology and rigor of the group’s analysis and clarity and polish of our output
The experience you’ll bring.
- MBA with quantitative field in undergraduate degree, MS/MA/PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., engineering, operations research, computing science, statistics, economics, finance), or equivalent experience
- Professional experience in management consulting or analytics roles
- Fluent in SQL and comfortable with efficiently querying large databases
- Ability to bring structure to ambiguous problems in a complex business portfolio and translate results to key insights
- Ability to collaborate with and influence others on business outcomes with fact-based recommendations
- Ability to communicate analytical and quantitative subjects clearly across audience types (subject-matter-expert and non-technical) and levels (peers and executives)
- Excellent prioritization skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop analytical skills in a fast growing and dynamic business
- Relevant experience preferred in one or more of: telecommunications, consumer electronics, finance, or subscription business
Okay. You’ve seen what we’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.