Become a part of our Media Attribution team at T-Mobile! We are a dynamic group providing vision and direction to take the Un-carrier to the next level. We love providing meticulous analytics to assess and steer media spend, driving growth. We dive deep into the data with sharp discernment – understanding the drivers of performance through every stage of the funnel and influencing senior leadership on key media investment decisions. We’re ready to ignite your intellectual curiosity to write the next chapter of the Un-carrier! Join us to make it happen!
We are seeking a meticulous, tech-savvy, strategic problem solver with a natural curiosity to explore, understand, and command our fragmented media data ecosystems, to lead all our media platform configurations and data integrations. This is a critical technical enablement role, embedded to directly support the media attribution and analytics team. Our team will rely heavily on you to think on your feet and thoroughly vet how our foundational data elements are set up.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Be an authority in marketing and advertising technologies, and continually learn to stay ahead of constantly evolving MarTech and AdTech platforms and capabilities
- Understand and handle internal and external systems, data integration pipelines, capabilities, features, and new developments
- Regularly examine, critically assess, and monitor all systems – trouble-shoot and resolve issues, perform impact assessment, and communicate solutions to end users
- Perform preliminary analytics on data sets, use SQL to check volumes, trends, and conduct QA
- Be a creative problem solver to figure out future-proof solutions to fill capability gaps; proactively experiment and determine how things are connected, document them, and explain them to analytical, marketing, and business partners
- Use your knowledge of our broader team strategic and analytical goals, to advise prioritization of your work and solution roadmap
- Translate business needs into tactical action items and platform/developer specs to achieve expected outcome with limited support – and lead the end-to-end delivery across multiple Ops and Dev teams
- Manage privacy and compliance considerations and governance in a heavily scrutinized ecosystem – and work with Development and Legal/Privacy teams in safeguarding business interests in a compatible and ethical manner
The experience you’ll bring.
- Bachelor’s degree required: in a quantitative field such as engineering, science, mathematics, information systems. MBA, MS, or PhD a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven ability in an analytics or technical role
- Solid grasp of SQL and ability to effectively QC large data sets
- Preferred experience with digital media (Display, Video, OTT, Social, Search), PII-based communication channels and segmentation (e.g. Direct Email), AdTech (including DMPs, data on-boarders, DSPs, Ad Servers), website tagging/pixels, media campaign operations, and digital-based tracking mechanics
- Meticulous attention to detail, yet also balance multiple workstreams concurrently and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and develop new analytical skills and technical knowledge in a fast-growing, multifaceted landscape and business
- Solid communication skills to partner effectively with operative teams and vendors, to explain abstract concepts succinctly to various partners, and to maintain organized documentation of configurations
- Ability to work independently under limited structure; a self-starter who can recognize opportunities and determine prioritization based on broader business goals
Okay. You’ve seen what we’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.