Full Job Description
Conducts quantitative evaluation of financial information with emphasis on financial forecasting, modeling, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of structured reporting templates, complex financial models, and analytic tools that allow for efficient input, retrieval, and evaluation of data primarily utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Support the annual budget and quarterly forecast process through interaction with department leaders, forecast model optimization, and presentation development.
- Evaluate financial results and perform root-cause analyses on corporate costs, product & service lines, and regional business units to support optimal financial performance.
- Proactively participate in finance and accounting related special projects that promote globally consistent work processes and deliver value through process automation and efficiency.
- Assist in the evaluation of CAPEX requests including validation of revenues, expenses, and cash flows to ensure accurate calculation of return metrics.
- Assist in hedge program management to minimize financial risks from FX, interest rate, and commodity exposures.
- Perform routine ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 5 years of experience in Finance (or master’s degree and 3 years of experience)
- CPA, CMA, CFA, MBA or MS in Finance is preferred
- Must have strong Excel skills including formulas, lookups, and pivot tables
- Experience building Power BI dashboards and reports preferred
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, Cognos TM1, or IBM Planning Analytics is beneficial (not required)
- Ability to pull snapshots from complex data
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with peers and all levels of management
- Willing to constructively challenge the status-quo and drive change
- Demonstrates pro-activity and solution-oriented approach
- Fluent in English. Any other language is an asset