Location (CSC) : LocationUS-ID-Boise
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date3 weeks ago(9/1/2021 10:03 PM)
Category (Portal Searching)
We are currently looking for a Branch Manager (Customer Service Center (CSC) Manager) who is an enthusiastic customer-focused leader with a strong focus on achieving financial, growth, compliance, and customer satisfaction goals within the CSC. Reporting directly to the (Region) General Manager, you will be primarily responsible for planning and supervising the day-to-day operations of the CSC.
- Manage all aspects of the CSC’s profit and expense activity which includes sales, inventory, fleet, staffing and customer acquisition and retention
- Manage the CSC staff which includes interviewing, hiring, coaching, training and managing performance
- Monitor and assure compliance in areas including safety, health/environmental, human resources and financial/ ethical considerations
- Ensure all customer interaction and service is performed in a manner which consistently meets or exceeds customer expectations to support customer acquisition and retention
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business preferred
- Delivery and/or distribution, sales and general management experience desired
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to provide strong leadership through coaching and mentoring with a focus on customer service
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.