Full Job Description
Stream began with a vision. Not one focused on bricks and mortar, but one with people at its foundation. It was that vision that our co-founders, Mike McVean and Lee Belland, set out to accomplish when they launched Stream Realty Partners (Stream) in 1996.
Over two decades later, Stream has become a leading commercial real estate services organization working for owners, investors and occupants. With an operational area covering some of the most active real estate markets coast to coast, we’ve grown from two co-founders in Dallas, Texas to 950 talented individuals in offices across the nation.
True to our original vision, we recognize that the key to our success lies in our people coupled with our unique approach to business. We think and act like owners. Our successful history of developing, buying and selling real estate across all product types allows us to leverage our experience and apply our ownership mentality to our full-service platform.
To complete an application, please take 5-10 minutes to complete our Culture Index survey here: Culture Index (apply.ci). This is a survey that Stream utilizes to help us better identify your strengths and motivational drives. Once you’ve completed the survey, your application will be considered for the open position. Please note – your application will not be considered until you’ve completed the Culture Index Survey.
As an Industrial Associate, you will receive an introduction to the all the firm’s business functions as well as instruction by senior professionals in real estate, finance, and sales. You will be expected to execute on business leads provided as well as cultivate external relationships and build a platform of new business.
- Developing a deep understanding of the real estate market by obtaining latest market and industry research, historical information, and trends
- Creating and organizing a detailed database for tenant pursuits and proactively scheduling and meeting with prospective tenants
- Contributing to building tours, presentations, drafting proposals, and report preparation
- Maintaining daily interaction with clients
- Participate in firm marketing and business development opportunities
- Performing complex financial modeling and analysis
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required. MSRE, MBA, CFA, CCIM or SOIR preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of commercial real estate leasing experience
- An understanding of client needs and dedication to service
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Leadership experience, sales and negotiating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude
- Must be able to succeed in an environment that values individual perspectives and encourages sharing of information and ideas, while driving towards common goals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time