We at Solar Gleam Energy have made it our lives work to bring about environmental and economic change. We enjoy working on the frontlines with industry leaders to fight for clean, green sustainable energy for all. We work throughout New Jersey and New York helping families convert to solar. Future locations include Georgia, Florida, Arizona, Texas, Pennsylvania, and other states
About the Opportunity
The Virtual Energy Consultant goes a step beyond those at most solar companies, we train our consultants to analyze the best solution for the property owner. As an Energy Consultant, you will have the ability to work from home and set your hours. Your job will be to educate homeowners on the Clean Energy Program, to answer their questions, develop their custom solar solution, and of course convert them into clients!
Virtual Energy Consultant (remote, work from home opportunity)
Currently Service New York & New Jersey Market
100% Commission Based – Average first year at plan $60K – $200K
Responsibilities and Duties:
*Must be able to self-generate leads
• Provide online consultations to homeowners that are exploring solar for their home.
• Identify, qualify and follow up with leads
• Update and organize CRM with leads and closed sales.
• Design and price out a solar system to propose to clients
• Keep an ongoing list of potential prospects on a weekly basis with a plan of how to convert them to a close.
• Facilitate communications between customers and operations pertaining to scheduling accessibility, and special job needs through projects.
• Achieve sales and margin goals.
Position Type: Full-Time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Solar Gleam Energy Recruitment is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location that we facilitate. Solar Gleam Energy Recruitment is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.
Experience and Qualifications
• This successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to demonstrate the value of Solar Power for the Residential Homeowner.
• Have the ability to grow personal leads.
• Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong capability to close deals
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and quotas
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Honest professional
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
• Strong computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office , and Zoom virtual application
• Must be a team player, and be able to handle a high volume of leads
• Must have clean DMV, pre-employment background check and drug screen Compensation
Compensation & Training:
*Two Week Training Program
• 100% Commission Based – Average first year at plan $60K – $200K
*Company Leads are Provided based on 30 Day Performance and Activity Level
*Opportunity for growth into a Leadership Role
• Career potential in a dynamic and growing industry