Store Manager #21-1573
The Shoe Carnival Store Manager assists the General Manager with the daily operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening and closing responsibilities.
- Demonstrates Total Customer Service Standards and leads by example.
- Participates in managing overall store operations to meet and exceed sales, operational, and liquidation goals, and store and department standards.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Assists in conflict resolution, delegates tasks as needed, coordinates meals/breaks, and assists in administration of progressive discipline, schedules, timecard edits, and reports.
- Supervises and ensures compliance of all cash handling procedures; provides overrides, performs safe and till counts, and reconciles cash settlements.
- Trains and develops associates for growth.
- 3 years of supervisory experience or Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent leadership, sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to execute the concept by understanding and applying report(s) information.
- Ability to successfully complete Key Carrier Certification exam within 60 days of hire or prior to promotion and General Manager Certification exam within 18 months of hire or promotion date.
- Ability to manage, train, and mentor associates to assure company standards and processes are met.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Disability, & Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
4161 Town Center Blvd, Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130
Ability to believe in our customer centered culture to deliver a superior customer service experience.