Full Job Description
Objective: Prepare and analyze internal and external reports for management. This position reports to the Controller but also does direct work with the CFO.
1. Analyze variances from plan
2. Assist and analyze business plan
3. Analyze monthly and quarterly forecasts, such as sales
4. Prepare and analyze weekly scrap report and labor report
5. Analyze monthly KPI reports
6. Assist in analyzing standard part costs, such as routings and material
7. Track and analyze cost reduction initiatives
8. Analyze and provide data on MIT improvements
9. Analyze profitability by customer, product line and part and work with management to address issues
10. Analyze capital projects, track spending against projects
11. Ad hoc analyses as assigned
Education: Four-year degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred.
Experience: 2-4 years of related experience, EPICOR and MS Office products is a huge plus!
Skills: Computer and spreadsheet skills, analytical and understanding of business processes, business analytics.
2-4 years: Financial Analysis