Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
– Support the evaluation of clients’ environmental, energy and corporate social responsibility (CSR) portfolio and identify
regulated and/or market opportunities to support client sustainability objectives in collaboration with lead analysts; focus
on efforts will be from a data perspective
– Develop greenhouse gas (GHG) / carbon emissions inventories, water footprints, waste footprints and other
environmental inventories including data analysis, emission factor development, calculation methodology, web-system
deployment and support clients’ third party environmental reporting activities
– Perform rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis of empirical data with particular focus on environmental data such
as carbon, water and waste including life-cycle analysis (LCA)
– Contribute to the development of client sustainability strategies including preparing executive/elected official
level presentations and the analysis and benchmarking of performance to support organizational goal setting and
– Support clients in internal and external reporting initiatives to key stakeholders
– Research, filter, warehouse and communicate key emerging information and trends relating to global sustainability
initiatives such as climate change policy, corporate sustainability programs and other relevant market areas.
– Research, analyze and support client-specific strategies regarding sustainability policies and activities including supply
– Support the analysis, development and testing of SE’s proprietary web tools
– Partner with multi-disciplinary teams within SE to help coordinate service delivery
– Contribute to the development of training resources for both internal and external clients
– Other duties as requested
– Some domestic and international travel may be necessary (5%)
This job might be for you if you have:
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field with an interest in pursuing a career in sustainability
– 0 – 3 years of related professional experience
– Thirst for working with and analyzing sets of empirical data with proven track record of success
– Some applied project experience
– Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, complex analysis and ideas in a concise manner
– Analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail
– Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on complex projects
– Proficient with Microsoft Office products with advanced skills in MS Excel
– High commitment to company vision, values and excellent client service
Non-essential skills & qualifications:
– Energy and/or environmental experience, particularly with respect to carbon, water and/or waste inventories
– Experience with data management processes and technology tools/systems
– Previous experience in working with sustainability programs for an organization
– Experience working in a consulting / advisory environment
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.