What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Job Title: Solution Owner for Sustainability Circular Economy Associate (f/m/d)
Work Area: CMSO Marketing & Solution Management
Expected Travel: Up to 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Hiring Manager: Uwe Grigoleit (Additional Hiring Manager: Bettina Zedlitz)
Recruiter: Patrick Haines
ABOUT THE TEAM
The newly created SAP Sustainability GTM & Solution Management team addresses the whole bandwidth of Sustainability products across different initiatives like Climate Action, Circular Economy, Sustainability Performance Management, Social Responsibility in close collaboration with Customer Success, Industry teams, Marketing teams, and the Sustainability Development Program. The team is responsible for the SAP Sustainability Solution Portfolio strategy, GTM execution and adoption.
Sustainability is a very new topic and needs a motivated and passioned team. Some patience and flexibility are needed to drive this new, unstructured, and constantly evolving topic.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
The Solution Owner Associate (f/m/d) in the SAP Sustainability GTM & Solution Management team is accountable for the market success of Sustainability Circular Economy ensuring successful market adoption and deployment.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Impact the profitability of the company through strategic and tactical improvements of Sustainability Circular Economy across industry and customer segments, by holistically owning the Sustainability initiative for a Circular Economy. This initiative is designed to help our customer to fulfill existing and future sustainability goals and reduce waste by introducing circularity principles into the sustainable business.
- Define GTM requirements, and drive adoption.
- Provide guidance for the development of SAP and partner offerings complementing our SAP Sustainability portfolio
- Define our competitive advantage and establish the key reasons for customers and prospects to leverage Sustainability Circular Economy tools to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Proactively drive product launches, commercials, and field and partner enablement
- Contribute to the development and refinement of SAP’s Sustainability vision and strategy.
The Solution Owner Associate (f/m/d) in the SAP Sustainability GTM & Solution Management team is responsible for the execution of product launch activities across the sustainability Circular Economy, such as enablement plans, commercials, asset creation, field and customer facing communication and timelines. The responsibilities of the role include alignment and coordination with other Solution Owners and teams as well as a profound understanding of SAP communication tools and branding. Since Sustainability is w new topic, tasks and setup will constantly change. New portfolio items need to be identified and inserted into the portfolio. The strategy of the Sustainability Circular Economy needs to be defined and executed. Closely collaboration with other teams is key to define scenarios showcasing Sustainability in the broader context of an Intelligent Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in creating easy to consume information based on complex technical input.
- Understanding of ERP-Solutions
- Background and passion in Sustainability, specifically in Circular Economy
- Flexibility in taking up new dimensions and tasks
- First working experience as intern (f/m/d) or working student (f/m/d) in Product Management, Solution Management, or Business Development.
- Structured problem-solving skills; ability to frame, analyze and build recommendations.
- Excellent MS-Office skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient English language skills, additional languages advantageous.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:297884 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 50% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: ERP, Business Development, SAP, Product Manager, Database, Technology, Sales, Operations