Full Job Description
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
As a Product Analyst Intern in the Business Technology (BT) Flex team you will join a team that works on a variety of interesting projects. You will rotate regularly to new tasks, depending on demand, which offers you a unique opportunity to gain experience across the full range of what Business Technology does, within the camaraderie of one team spanning our Dublin and Dallas offices.
Our ideal candidate is interested in designing solutions for our employees to use Salesforce software products in innovative new ways to do their best work. Product Analysts play an important role in Agile teams by gathering requirements from end-users and communicating with engineers to deliver the right product features to meet these user needs.
- Analyze data, conduct surveys, participate in focus groups and other meetings to facilitate the gathering of business needs and requirements
- Write functional specifications for new capabilities based on users’ needs
- Clearly document and communicate to engineers the information they need for the design of the solutions.
- Keep pace with evolving business requirements and be willing to work directly with engineers in designing the best possible solution.
- Write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Use Agile and Iterative methodologies during the Software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Follow up on cross-functional coordination and scheduling with other teams
- Currently working towards an undergraduate or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or other relevant majors
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Receptive listening skills. Willing to ask questions to get to a full understanding of what end-users need and why.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Able to follow up diligently to get tasks completed
- A self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change.
- Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team environment, adopt and develop best practices and overcome obstacles with creative technical solutions.
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross-functional teams.
- A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) covering business process analysis, requirements and design, data modeling, detailed functional design, test planning, and UAT execution
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.