Are you a storyteller passionate about translating business concepts into simple, compelling narratives through presentations and other communications channels?
The Sr. Specialist, Executive Communications and Presentation Design will partner closely with our recruiting comms and content lead and EVP of Global Recruiting to understand and tell the story of our global workforce growth plan, educating and inspiring key audiences with impactful communications and visual presentations about our recruiting strategy and vision.
As part of the Recruiting Communications and Content team, you will help reinforce the narrative, storyboard the most compelling story construct, and then translate that into amazing, on-brand visual design. You are a self-starter and avid learner who’s creative and passionate about the success of your business partners. And, you’re a brilliant communicator with a solution-oriented mindset who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Success in this role requires the ability to write well and deliver a clear and compelling narrative coupled with innovative graphic design.
- Create compelling communications and business presentations that effectively communicate our recruiting vision to both internal and external audiences.
- Provide strategic input on messaging and positioning to ensure the narrative is engaging and aligned with our desired tone and the Salesforce voice.
- Act as the lead designer to create custom presentations in Google Slides that meet our creative goals, brand standards, and style guidelines.
- Welcome constructive direction and use feedback to design clear, well organized, uncluttered presentations with optimum visual quality, messaging, and performance.
- Write memorable, engaging communications across other internal channels as needed to drive awareness of key initiatives (e.g. email, digital screens, Slack, etc).
- Track program results and identify key learnings to help improve future programs and communications and communicate findings back to key stake holders
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to deliver a unified narrative.
- Strong writer who can help translate complex information into crisp, compelling narratives
- Copywriting and graphic design experience
- At least 4 years of professional presentation design experience
- Experience storyboarding and high-end presentation design skills, including animation, builds, dynamic charts, etc.
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and work with multiple deadlines
- Operates with the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Google Slides, Photoshop, and Illustrator. InDesign; motion graphics experience a plus.
- Must thrive in a high velocity and constantly evolving work environment and have excellent time management skills.
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Email marketing experience preferred
- Proven success developing and executing communication plans and strategies.
- Is a lifelong learner and eager to take feedback and improve how we tell stories.
- Likes working collaboratively and knows how to have fun
- Nice to Haves: Experience in motion graphics. Duarte or similar training/certification.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.