Full Job Description
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Global Sales Programs team is looking for a Sr Manager to lead a high pace, high impact team charged to support our Sales Programs Field team in AMER.
The role will report into the Director of Global Sales Programs and scope of coverage is our AMER Sales Programs team ask key stakeholders.
Global Sales Programs is a relatively new unit at Salesforce, working as a Center of Excellence in support of the various Sales Programs teams in regions. The Sales Programs role is an instrument role within the Sales organisation and features a mix of Demand Generation planning/coordination/execution based on Pipeline trending analysis and participation in the sales leadership as a key stakeholder.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Programs/Business development manager with exceptional business acumen to get into the most innovative company in the high tech industry.
Deliverable take the form of Pipeline & Data analytics, Program recommendations and Result tracking of the local Demand Generation plans, support of Campaign and Programs creation, Innovation and Best Practice sharing. The successful candidate will regularly brief executives and own various cross-functional initiatives.
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1:1:1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. We in Global Sales Programs are proud to work in a diverse and open team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead AMER Sales Programs Field Support team across various locations in AMER (currently remote)
- Work with AMER Sales Programs Leadership, Business strategy stakeholders and Global Sales Program peers
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and Sales Programs leadership team, acting as programs advisor for sales programs business partner
- Oversee Quarterly Sales program planning support in AMER and tracking of results
- Responsible with team to support Sales Programs Managers with target list creation, data uploads into Salesforce systems, creation of reports and Dashboards and data feed into the Sales Programs planning tools
- Help shape the team structure and manage the team’s work streams
- Explore motivations and career aspirations with team members and provide coaching to team members to support their development
- Develops a clear plan that outlines the outcomes, key steps and responsibilities to reach team goals
- Maintains a consistent communications cadence and connects at all levels of stakeholders in formal updates and informal networking
- Key KPIs are: Pipeline generation, ACV, Lead to Pipeline conversion and Sales Program pipeline contribution
- 5+ years experience in a similar programs role or business development, sales readiness, marketing or sales, in a high tech environment. Combination of these an advantage.
- 2+ years in managing or leading a team
- Proven track record in driving pipeline generation / campaigns / programs
- Strong leadership, networking, relationship-building, communication and influencing skills.
- Must be able to network across the company and to build/manage cross-functional virtual teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and quantitative approach to solving problems.
- Strong organisational ability, experienced in planning and managing a systematic approach
- Proactive, creative and innovative thinker. Must be a able to generate consistently new ideas for driving and supporting divisional priorities through Sales Programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.